- The last time UK started the season 21-12 was 2005.
- The Wildcats have been unlucky three times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Kentucky is 30-20 in close games.
- Kentucky has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-6) after recording 57 or fewer total points.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 45.5 percent or better this season, Kentucky has lost 89 percent of the time (1-8).
- UK set season lows for steals (one) and three-pointers (two).
- The Wildcats have recorded more rebounds than their opponents for the past four games.
- Kentucky has been outshot by their opponents in free throw percentage for the past 10 games.
- Archie Goodwin accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Archie Goodwin and Willie Cauley-Stein) accounted for 44.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Archie Goodwin has led the team in scoring 12 times and in rebounding 3 times in 33 games this season.
- Archie Goodwin has eight straight double-digit point games.
Robert Morris Game Notes:
- The Colonials won this one, but have lost three times this season in games decided by five or fewer points. Since 2007, Robert Morris is 43-21 in close games.
- The top two scorers (Lucky Jones and Russell Johnson) accounted for 49.1 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Russell Johnson and Velton Jones) accounted for 42.1 percent of the rebounds.
- Lucky Jones has led the team in scoring seven times in 34 games this season.
- Russell Johnson has led the team in rebounding 14 times in 34 games this season.
- Lucky Jones has five straight double-digit point games.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014